Carrera DIGITAL 132 30682 Porsche 904 Carrera GTS, No.51
Reference : 20030682
The Porsche 904 is an automobile which was produced by Porsche in Germany in 1964 and 1965. It was officially called Porsche Carrera GTS due to the same naming rights problem that required renaming the Porsche 901 to Porsche 911.
The Carrera model
Digital 132 cars are digitally controlled and individually codable.
- All Carrera Digital 132 cars can be used with Carrera Evolution.
- Tampo-printed, original and detailed cars.
- Realistic acceleration and braking action.
- Mainly with front light (Xenon) and rear/brake light.
- Sound finish of bodywork.
Description des pièces détachées
Race Car Number
Carrera DIGITAL conversion
Scalextric Digital conversion
Rear-wheel-drive (rear 2 wheels)
Headlights, tail lights and brake lights
Year of Production
If you have any questions regarding the product, feel free to post below. Other consumers may also provide you with additional information. Log in to your member area in order to post or answer a question.
Aucune question n'a encore été posée sur ce produit. Be the first to ask a question about this product!