Since version 4.42 Pc Lap Counter have the possibility to save the race data in a Access database so user can make their own reports and statistics.
So that PC Lap Counter save the race result in the database the option “Save race data to Microsoft Access database” should be activated.
Pc Lap Counter 4.42 offer some statistics base on the database: on the main screen click on the “stat...” button and take “Statistics board”.
- Clicking on the little “chart” picture near the box title will open the chart window.
- Double clicking on a row will open the lap detail window and you will have the possibility to update the lap time.
- Click on a header column will change the sort order.
- Delete the selected race(s) from the database.
- If you have updated the database manualy use this button to update the work table of the statistics board.
- Select all races (and with point 4 delete them).
- Print the content of box.
- Display the classification of each segment.
- Display the laps detail of the race.
- Display the classification with lanes detail.
- Display the lap chart.
Race laps detail (in all boxes double clicking on a row will open the lap detail window) :
So that PC Lap Counter save the race result in the database the option “Save race data to Access Database” should be activated.
Tips: if you don’t want to save practice session result just deactivate the option before starting the session.
- Race data is saved after each segment and also at the race end, if you want to save data at different moment just click on the “Save...” button in the main screen of Pc Lap Counter.
- The statistics board is update at the race end, if you want to update it at different moment just click on the “Save...” button in the main sceen of Pc Lap Counter.
- The Access database is located in the directory C: Pc Lap CounterDatabasepclc_505.mdb
- On some system to save race result in Access database you need to install MDAC from microsoft, see download section
Download PC Lap Counter