The HRS chassis is a fully configurable, universal plastic chassis for slot cars. It comprises four main parts : main chassis, front chassis, motor mount and body mounting means.
The front chassis can be positioned freely within a wheelbase between 64 and 90 mm.
Selectable Front Axle Position
The front axle can be placed in one of two possible positions, one of which completely adjustable, making it easy to adjust the distance from the pickup.
Flexible Assembly System
The chassis and the body can be joined with either four mounting posts and cups (HRS1 style), two three-posts sidebars, or, on some
cars, where possible, with the car's own screw holes.
Complete kit to assembly HRS2 chassis includes :
- Main Inline/Sidewinder HRS2 Chassis (CH37)
- Front axle and pick-up supports
- Connecting Clips Body to HRS2 Chassis (CH42)
- Connecting screws, washers, 8 3 mm grub screws
- Sidewinder Motor Mount 0,5mm Offset (CH62)
- Clip Racing Pickup (CH66)
Compatible with CH50